
However, I rate it 7/10. I'm not a professional so I'm not pro at commenting books. Forgive me if I give any bias views and offended Twilight's fans. Well, the story is nice. Some parts are funny and make I laught like an idiot. But I feel like something missing in the whole story, like plot holes or something similiar. And some storylines proceed illogically that I can't agree with. The way the characters keep giving reasons and purposes (excuses to me) for their actions annoyed me. I feel a little dissapointed too when there are not much actions. I was hoping they will start the fight at the last part of Breaking Dawn. It will definitely be awsome!! Too bad, this is a romance story, what do you expect? :(
To put it simple, the books tell a story of a normal teenage girl with anti-social attitude, without valid reason, got crazily loved by a supreme pretty boy who looks like a perfect status (a.k.a a piece of rock that looks like human). Of course, they always say love is irrational, so let us ignore that. Then another boy jumped in and fighted over the girl. Hmmm, sound familiar? Except the boys are vampire and werewolf, and lots of craps about legend, myth, etc.
Nah, just kidding. As I mentioned before, the story is entertaining, with lots of suprises and excitement. Overall, a good one, but not on my top ten favorite list. By the way, I still like Jacob most, Edward somehow annoyed me. :P
2 comments:
wao, i m quite surprised tat u said this twilight series is interesting n have a moderate rate. I tot u hate it becoz of those romance stuff.
fight at the last part, of coz not, this is a romance story not ur 'CREEK'.. haha..
but this series of books are in my top 5 list..ok ok.. i shud say top 1 in my list...
P/S: our taste is definitely opposite... EDWARD (blek)..
by the way, i use my sis's account
Haha,well I just ignore all those "I can die for you" parts and enjoy the exciting fighting parts. You must be please to know that I like the books too.
Post a Comment