Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The December

This December sure was interesting, and busy too. The word "busy" did not refer to working or something similar. In fact, I was busy having fun. XD

The first thing is, I travelled to China's Zhang Jia Jie (张家界) with my family (8 days and 7 nights). My beloved brother who works at UK, joined us at China too. Finally, the family reunion!! Touching momment....sniff....sniff....

Zhang Jia Jie's scenery was amazing!! The word "仙境" came out from our minds after we saw all those incredible landscapes, tall mountains, mists covering the forests, etc. We were very forturenate to experience snowing moment. It made us felt extremely excited! And somehow, I had a strange tingling feeling......a little touched, I presume. It was the first time I saw snowing.

After the trip, we went home together. However, brother can only stay home for 9 days. After that, he will be going to China again to attend his friend's wedding party. So every minute was spent preciously with him.......

Day 1 Play badminton with him
Day 2 Watch "Avatar" with him
Day 3 ......
Day 4 ......Forgotten......
Day 5 ......
Day 6 Eat "dim sam" with him
Day 7 Go to Sunway Pyramid with him
Day 8 Spent time at home with him
Day 9 The time to say goodbye has come : (

Oops, forgive me for having a poor memory. He proprably went to visit some old friends of his. That's why I don't have any memory about spending time with him. Well, there he goes and there's the end of my holiday too. I will be working at my relative's kindergarden again, starting next month. Got to earn some pocket money.

Let's hope for a better year :)

1 comment:

violynn H said...

jie xin jie xin !!!~
im here...
ur world !!!~
hahaa,
link me ya if u can...
& take care wor...
^^