Whoa, it's June already.
I haven't update my blog for a month!
Let's see, what have I done during holiday?
Oh yeah, I've finally passed my IETLS exam and I got band 7.0 . Yippee!
So basically what I am doing now is just waiting for my july intake course.
I'm now working at my father's office. In fact, I don't think "working" is the word,
I prefer using "helping". Why? Because......
1. I go to the office late everyday
2. I go back home early
3. I can skip work if I wanted to
4. I go to office and play facebook
5. I sleep on the sofa when I'm tired
......
So what is my work from 9am till 5pm? There are...
1. make a cup of Old Town white coffee for my dad
2. make a pot of chinese tea for some clients
3. calculate some tender
4. do some book-keeping
5. print some documents
If you ask me, I think I spend 80% of free time and only 20% working.
Even better, I still get my salary. La la la la la...........~
How much, you said? Hehehehehe........That will be a secret.
I'll try not to waste my time doing nothing there,
so everyday I started to read the newspaper which I never have done at home.
I'm trying to revise my SAM's Biology and Chemistry too.
Since I didn't study for so long, I totally gave all the knowledge back to the lecturers already.
Sad......
My university life will be starting soon, so let's enjoy the holiday I'm having now...... ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wao~~~haha~looks like u've been busy and free tooXD~
good to hear tat~~ will keep myself updated with ur blog o~~
stay happy~~^^
Post a Comment