Okay.....so I finally watched the famous romance movie "Twilight", the forbidden love between a human girl and a forever-17-years-old vampire. Everyone was crazy about it, so I thougth I might enjoy it. And after I watched the whole thing, I was like........."huh? where is the romance everyone's talking about?".............Sorry to disapoint you, Ling En, but I really don't feel a thing after the show, and I still think the main male character isn't handsome. XP
Ah........I admit, something is really wrong with me, I have no sense of romance........T^T
But fear not, since Joo always think men are not reliable (except her father), maybe she will agree with me. I just have to ask her to watch the movie and see what she says.
Or maybe I'm just not in to the Vampire-type, I perfer Werewolf. I kinda like guys with wild figure, such as Wolfverine in X-Men, Vanhelsing(I like Hugh Jackman!), Prince of Persia(PS3), etc.
Hmmm......I still think the movie wasn't that nice after all. Maybe the book will be better, I need to read the book and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yer yer. twilight is nice ok!
U disappoint me too laaa. kekeke.
U mentiona abt en n joo but not me! =(( I jealous laa!hahahaha. kidding!
Joo thinks that her BROTHERS are reliable tooooo!
N n our thai guys! muahahaha!
Hor hor LPZ!?!?
hey..
bumped into your blog
didn't you had 1
wakakaka..
btw, i didn't like the movie too
i loved the book
but the movie so so only lar
not that interesting
in fact it was kinda boringggggggg
wakakaka..
Oh no! I haven't check my blog for ages and I didn't notice there were some comment in it. I didn't think ppl will actually write a comment in my blog, haha XD
Joanne:
Don't be jelous lah, sweety. You are always in my mind de although I didn't mention you in my blog. I always check your facebook leh~!
By the way, I read the book "Twilight" already, it is more interesting that the movie but I still dun get the romance feeling thing lah, ahahahaha!
Kylie:
Hey, I don't know you have a blog too. I seldom go blogging lah. Will try to update as soon as possible.
Post a Comment