Saturday, February 28, 2009

My past 2 months journal. It's a LOOOOONG story......

It has been a long time since my last post.
and Wala! It is 2009 already, and it is nearly the end of February.

For the past 2 months, I have worked at my aunt's kindergarden, working as a teacher assistant.
After the job, I got my RM675 for 2 months' salary. Now, I'm able to use this money to learn art.
The art tuition centre is called "Art Street Studio", pretty nice name. It is just located near the market place at Seri Kembangan, the building just opposite the 大会堂. The tuition fee is extremely expensice (to me ->poor student), that is RM150 plus another RM50 for the whole year's stationery and stuff provided there. To me, I really enjoy drawing. I told my elder sister once, saying that I've found my inner peace whenever I'm drawing (provided that my art is beautiful).
I hope I can keep up to the good work and... money... money... money... sniff... I need to find a part time job......

p/s I will post some of my artwork....erm....when I willing to do so.....ahem... I mean when I have the time.

SAM's result was out......a long long time ago (my last post was quite out of date =_=lll). I got TER 79.15 which is not too bad (good enough to apply for a university). After I got my results, I finally gave up Science subject and go for the Business course. Let's say our farewell to Science subject........Bye Bye, Science, I hope I will see you again in my next life and I will really try study hard next time.

So why do I choose Business course? Actually, there was a moment when I was still in Taylors, I was overstressed by my course (I think...) and became extremely crazy about art and design. I wanted to study at The One Academy, done research all about the course, bought magazine about the related subject, thought about taking illustration, etc. I really really seriously made up my mind going there to study art and design after my SAM's final exam. However, just when I got my SAM's results, everything about being a famous and cool designer/artist like is all over. The reason?? It will be a waste of my SAM's results if I choose art and design, a waste of time spening a whole year doing SAM and waste of a ton of money studying in Taylors. (Because you have to study foundation for a year studying art and design at The One Academy.) Besides, I have zero knowlege and skill of drawing, what if I found out that I'm actually have no talent at drawing at all and ended up being kicked out of the school? Well, that's the story. So at the end, I ended up choosing Bachelor of Business and Commerce at Monash University(Sunway Campus) which I would have NEVER EVER think about it before for the 18 years of my life. This sounds so sad......sniff......

Oh well, so I had my orentation for this week already. Nothing much to say about it except they gave us FREE meal!!! Not that kind of cheap and nasty food but in fact quite delicious one! Oh, they have a sport game called "MOlympic game" on Friday. I did join and my team (Blue) got the last place in that game... another sad story......sniff......

I'll be having my lesson staring on next Monday. Can't wait to have my university's life.
Looks fun!

No comments: