Monday, May 12, 2008

First time to Placement Center

1st time went to Placement Center with Ling Fong and Yee Huern after finishing our lesson today. I wanted to go there a long time ago already, but don't know what to ask so I always just passed by the office.

So this afternoon when we went in and asked for information of universities, there was a really nice female officer invited us to sit down to consult us about all these things. Ling Fong and Yee Huern both wanted to study medicine while I wanted to study veterinary science. The officer told me that there are only 5 university that have this course. The entry requirement is really high, I felt a bit depress and lost after listened to her explanation. And sometimes I don't even know what she was talking about, hehe......

At last, before leaving I got some books about universities in Australia. Oh, I wish I can study University of Melbourne so that I can live in the same place with my sister there which is now studying pharmacy at University of Monash.

No comments: